Assistant Coach (x2)
Looking for a new challenge?
AAC Rugby is looking for coaches for our two senior men’s teams
- A head coach (x1)
- Assistant coaches (x2)
We are a ‘multinational’ club with players from more than 20 different nationalities, all of varying ability. AAC Rugby has two senior men’s teams: Heren 1 and Heren 2.
Both teams are training together every Tuesday and Thursday night. Games are played on Sunday (but not every week).
As an assistant coach, you would work under the guidance of the head coach. Twice a week, you will assist the head coach at the training sessions of both teams (they train together Tuesday and Thursday night). Together, you will work on planning and preparing the training sessions and activities and you will be attending the matches on Sunday. We expect you to highly respect the integrity rules of rugby. You will be requested to
· Support both teams ( Heren 1 & 2)
· Support head coach on its tasks (team Leadership,Management & Planning, Coaching & Training, Discipline, Squad selection, Player development)
· Lead your own area of expertise (e.g.: skills, forward, line out, scrum, Attack, defense, etc.)
- proven coaching experience within a competitive Club Rugby environment, including participating to game set ups and supporting training sessions, team selection, apply define team structure & at least a specific expertise (e.g.: skills, forward, line out, scrum, Attack, defense, etc.).
- World Rugby Coaching level 2 qualification (However, we will also consider candidates with the alternative qualification of experience playing and coaching rugby)
- Tuesday & Thursday (approx. 7.15pm-9.15pm) attendance (training are currently 7.30 to 9), Sunday (1 or 2 game)
Don’t hesitate and send us your expression of interest via e-mail: info@AACrugby.com